Gold Member Since 2017
CHANGWEN INDUSTRIAL LTD.

S. S. Hollow Handle, Stainless Steel, Frypan manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Stainless Steel Frypan with Helper - Glass Lid, Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle, 16PCS Stainless Steel Wide Edge Cookware Set and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Stainless Steel Frypans Stainless Steel Frypan with Helper - Glass Lid

Stainless Steel Frypan with Helper - Glass Lid

This product is currently unavailable, but you may contact the supplier directly, for further interest.
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: CW-F003
  • Size: 24-30cm
  • Origin: China
  • Feature: Common
  • Material: Stainless Steel
  • HS Code: 7323930000
Product Description
Stainless steel frypan;
Shape: Belly shape, rolled and stepped edge.
Material: 201ss
Body thickness: 0.5mm
Bottom: 0.5mmalu. +1.5mmiron+0.5mm alu.;
Lid: 3.5mm C shape glass lid
Finishing: Mirror polishing inside, outside 20% mirror on the top, the rest 80% is satin polishing.
Handle & knob: Ss wire handle /hollow handle with rivets.

24x7.5 frypan with lid and helper
26x8.0 frypan with lid and helper
28x8.5 frypan with lid and helper
30x9.0 frypan with lid and helper

PACKING: Each PC in one PE bag, then pack into one 5-ply color box.

Elaine Chiu
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Yan Lee
Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Yan Lee
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now